02 November 2006

In case you missed my voice...

I've been waiting to leak this for quite a while now, but I had to check it out while I was in the US...

"If you are calling about N***** Anti-virus 2007,
please press 1"

Over the past month or so, I have been recording the new IVR menus for one of our clients. (I'm being a little vague about it cuz I'm not sure if I am allowed to share this, but I figure, hey, I didn't get paid any extra for it, so why not get some enjoyment out of sharing it!)

"If you are calling about N***** Anti-virus 2006 or
N***** Anti-virus 2005, please press 2"

It was kind of fun...especially since they chose my voice over Tim's after the first recording! :) But, I have to admit, after listening to the recordings, I can now recognize that I definitely have a regional accent...and a Rochester accent on top of a Pittsburgh accent is not necessarily a good combination...

"If you are calling about N***** Anti-virus 2004 or earlier,
please press 3"

I was actually kind of disappointed when I checked it out at home and found that you have to pay to even hear the menu options; however, when I got back to India, I recorded another one, which anyone can hear. 1 800 927 3991 or 1 800 441 7234.*


*Please note that, at this time, the first voice is not me, but the second voice is....in case it has been that long since you've heard my voice. :)

1 comment:

  1. crappy microphone

    -The REAL Anonymous

    ReplyDelete