03 January 2007

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I know, I know, I haven't been keeping you updated...and, if I were one of those people that actually tried to make & keep new year's resolutions then mine would be to blog more frequently...but I don't really believe in making new year's resolutions, so I guess you will just have to randomly keep checking back for updates. :)


Anyway, as many of you know, Liz came to visit me for Christmas and we have been having a great time celebrating the holidays together. Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to:

Christmas Day:

A wedding reception for one of my former trainees (that I believe Liz actually failed in his final assessment!) Good thing he didn't hold a grudge... :)

New Year's Party:


Now we are off for another traveling adventure... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I have left my blogger diary, email me and I will send you my original blog. Hope you are having a great new year! juni

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, happy new year, have great trip!

    ReplyDelete