10 February 2006

Go Steelers!

I just have to say that I'm happy that I was able to watch the Steelers beat the pants off the Seahawks (sorry, that was just for Liz' benefit!) And see my favorite Steeler, Hines Ward, win the MVP. Although, I must admit, getting up to watch the game at 4:30 AM and not getting to watch all of the new commercials did put a damper on the excitement of the game. I had to go watch it at my friend's place (I don't have cable) and his mother thought that I was crazy to get up that early to watch the game, though I know many, many Indians who would get up at that time on consecutive days to watch cricket. It's all a matter of perspective I guess...

I've added pictures from December and January to the blog now, so enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I was flying back to Seattle during the game, but my loving parents taped the game for me, so I got to watch the entire thing the next day - but in true Northwest spirit, let me say that at least the team got there, and I am proud of the Seahawks just for that... there is always next year :-)

    GO HAWKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a very uninteresting blog.The stories you post are boring and there is no humour.This is reflected in the lack of interest in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...Liz has gone to Seattle, does that mean you are coming home soon, too, Lori? :)

    my parents are from Pittsburgh, so I have a pretty cheerful family these days. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lori, hope you enjoyed my kids pics! i was cheering for steelers too. i was conditioned as a child by my older bro.

    ......marisa

    ReplyDelete