10 January 2009

An Indian Fashion Show

Now that I've got to go back for a wedding, of course the big question is: what do I wear? Liz and I have been informed that there are 3 days of functions for us to attend-which means 3 separate outfits! Of course we have planned for a lot of time for shopping but what with all the accessories needed, I'm trying to decided if I already have anything that is appropriate. I decided to have my own little fashion show to see what I had that would do (Plus I was extremely curious to see whether I would be able to tie a saree still!) and I have decided to put it up for public opinion to see what I should wear. Here we go:

First the salwars...













Then the sarees...













And last, but not least, a gaghara:

4 comments:

  1. I vote for Green Salwar (left), Blue Saree (Right) and the defnly the Gaghara (WOW!!!)...you look lovely in it :)

    ps: welcome back to India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with JC, however, I'd say the Blue Saree for the actual wedding, I'd be affraid you'd come back married if you wor the red gaghara to the wedding =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back.... Promptly Voted!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Votes goes to:

    2nd salwar [right] -> light colors enhances ur skin tone..

    1st saree [left] -> Apart from the color reason here i should say the blouse n the saree are BOMB n whats more Boobastic is the person wearin it.. :)

    n phew! no comments on Gaghara.. tooo goood.. :)

    ReplyDelete