22 April 2006

"I feel all giddy inside"


Since I now have all this extra time on my hands, this weekend I went down to help Pete move out of the $1.x million dollar house he has been living in. Even though I am completely exhausted as I write this (I got back about an hour ago) I had a really great time and I'm really glad that I was able to do it! Friday night, our good friend Mark and his brother Aaron came over and we played cards and stayed up way to late for our own good. It was kind of scary-those of you that knew me "back in the day" will understand this-I actually had to think about the rules and strategy while we were playing Euchre, that's how long it has been since I played! But it was fun to shock Mark with news and updates about the recent spate of engagements and dating couples among the group. Amazingly, despite our late night, we all managed to wake up early enough to get everything in the truck before the rain started pouring down.

The best news for me, however, is that my visa came while I was gone!!!! Yea!!! Now I can be off again as soon as my tickets are arranged!!!

1 comment:

  1. we should play euchre online while we're both at work.

    -the Real anonymous

    ReplyDelete