15 April 2006

More India Pictures

I've added pictures of our Hyderabad trip as well as the visit from Stephen & Malinda-February and March posts. Check them out!

Also, here are some photos of an outing I took with my new program right before I left:


Yes, this is on the bus...while we were moving...and no, they are not standing up because it was full...apparently, choosing seats for a bus trip is irrelevant since NO ONE STAYS IN THEIR SEATS!!!!






Here we are playing cricket. I even got to play! (Although I only got to bat during practice, not during the actual match.)


And, as always, there is dancing....

3 comments:

  1. One more year in India is going to be painful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you swimming in that picture?!? you better have your dupatta on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dupatta was for AFTER swimming. :)

    ReplyDelete