04 September 2006

Yea! Liz finally has her own blog!!!!


In celebration, I thought I would post a few fun pictures of Liz that didn't make it to the blog yet!



Look at those bare legs! You won't see a picture like this coming from where she is now!







The question at Christmas was "Does this clash with my new hair color?"




Liz shows of some fancy footwork with her trainees at the cultural
show!








More shots from our Bollywood experience in Ramoji Film Studios!









And, last but not least, the goodbye scene...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the intro, Lori, you're the greatest! You know you were my inspiration... I can't live vicariously through yours anymore... and I had to start one so I can compete with Tim ;-)

    Seriously, though... only a roommate and friend as good as you could publish such pictures of me!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete