12 April 2007

Deception

Ok. I feel like I have led you all on. I mean here you are thinking that I've finally quit and have headed back to the US.

...But that is not truly the case. As it often happens here in India, the last week I was here, I was approached to stay with the company longer. Now, I am sure that you all know my feelings about staying with the training department...however, for the past couple of months, I have enjoyed my time working with one the specific programs. I'm getting to develop training plans, interact with clients, make recommendations (that are actually taken into account!) It's kind of....well, enjoyable.

So I made a rather surprising (to some!) decision to stay for another 6 months, with a trip back to the US in between.

...Of course, after which, almost everything in my life here has started to fall apart, causing me endless days of questioning whether I made the right decision. But, that is another post for another time...

4 comments:

  1. So you won't be back for Cedar Creek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you not getting my emails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome news coz I am coming down there in May :-) We should definitely meet this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liar, liar!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete