19 April 2007

Yea, I'm coming home for a vacation!

So one of the things that was falling apart was that I was having a difficult time extending my visa for the extra week that I needed to stay here after it expired. However, that has finally been resolved (albeit all at the last minute!) and I am now free to leave for a vacation in the US. Now I'm starting to frantically pack up my heavy stuff to take home...because I am sure I will accumulate more by the time I am ready to leave again in the fall.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some pictures of some trips that I took but never posted about. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You should have made up your mind before the visa expired and got it renewed... phrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori, mail me your phone number. Am in Chennai for a couple of weeks... rads_v@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete