01 September 2005

Updating...

I keep forgetting to write about work on here. (Hmm...maybe that's not a bad thing...) :) Anyway, I have been moved back from the Dell floor to the COL (Center of Learning) where I am now training induction batches full-time. My first batch went from midnight to 8:00 AM. (Can you imagine?) , but that's over now. My trainees all passed their final assessments and I've sent them off to both Dell & HP. Now, I'm with my second batch which is in its second week (out of three). We meet from 4:00 PM to midnight and afterward they will be off to Microsoft and Dell. Training here is (mostly) fun...except when the technology and management doesn't cooperate. :)

Also, I've updated some of my April & May posts with pictures-now that I have regular access to a computer with a CD drive and a connection to the internet. :) Enjoy!

This weekend I'm off to Kanyakumari-this time with CONFIRMED train tickets!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw your pics, you look tanned, stressed out and chubby ?? Hope everythng is ok with you.

    -Prit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..Lori..goodluck on your first planned trip :-) Hope you have a great time (and hold onto something while your standing there on the rock or you'll get blown off ) Keep us updated. I'll be back in Rochester tomorrow :-) Can't wait to get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, how come we don't get to see any pics? email some to me. in response, i could probably send you some from mumford and hamlin. has mali already sent them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed having you over at COL with me and being able to understand everything I was talking about. But now I'm at Microsoft and have a new set of things to deal with :-) But since I've been wanting to work with this program since I came to Chennai, I guess I should keep the negative comments to a minimum and focus on the positive :-) I do enjoy the change of being back in a program - after a while all the back-to-back COL training batches turn into a blur - so I hope you're enjoying this one :-)

    ReplyDelete