16 July 2006

Events

Here are some random pictures of various events that I've celebrated here...



This is the wedding and reception hall of Deepa and Jude. Deepa is a friend from church-doesn't she look stunning as a bride?







Another wedding, this time for the daughter of our co-worker. The decorations in the background are all made out of vegetables.


My roommates (Tim and Ralph) and I went to the German Food Festival to celebrate Ralph's birthday. Tim (the one on the left, in profile) has been harassing me that he hasn't been mentioned on my blog, so here's his first mention. :)






This is my former student's sister's wedding. One interesting thing is that each person in the family gets their own invitations to the wedding. So this one invited me specifically to the wedding "of my sister". But it was good to see these guys from my batch. They were from my batch that finished in the middle of November last year and they still keep in touch with me.

5 comments:

  1. I heard you got to meet the folks from my Church. Are you guys going to be able to hang out together?

    So I never did ask you, what are you doing in Chennai? How did you end up there? What kind of work are you doing? Did you go to be a part of that church?

    You can respond by email if you like

    schenk.steven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will we see pictures from your indian wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean you aren't coming to it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete