28 March 2007

3 more working days!!!!

6. Having a servant maid

I don't know what I'm going to do back in the US when I have to sweep & mop floors, clean bathrooms, do dishes and hang out the laundry by myself!
Ok, with a clothes dryer maybe the last one won't matter so much in the US, but the rest still applies!


7. Sending out the ironing

And I'm going have to iron my own clothes again instead of sending them out for ironing at 5 cents each!
Hmm...I think I'll need to shop for some wrinkle-resistant clothes when I get back!

8. Alterations

And I'm definitely going to miss the fact that, if clothes don't fit in the store, you can get things altered at the store at no cost!
I'll take a bonna fide tailor over the petite section in a store any day!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you ... and one more thing which I miss apart from the list of things that you have mentioned here is the ease to commute at a really affordable price … Take an auto rick or taxi and if you are more adventurous take a bus or train you can reach any part of the city with out worrying about dealing with the traffic … If you have a car then luxury of chauffeur for less than $100 a month or hiring a driver for less than $4 a day … Now I know why I had more quality time for my self when I was in India ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a solution on the ironing stuff. There's this new stuff that you can spray on your clothes and the wrinkles go away. It really works. A friend of mine is moving to Mexico and packing a lot of it.

    The maid would be nice though and I could use a personal assistant to follow me around. There are those who would argue that I should have a driver as well, for the safety of others.

    ReplyDelete