23 March 2006

Anyone know anyone that wants to buy my car?

Ok. So I've decided to renew my contract with the company for another year. HOWEVER, it's with a different program and under different management, so hopefully things will be better! *crossing fingers* :) But, yes, I am happy about the decision.

Anyway, I am coming back to the US imminently to get a new visa and take care of things there (including selling my car) in a relatively small amount of time. So I'm asking if anyone knows anyone in the market for a new car to please let me know. I have a 2005 Suzuki Aerio, manual transmission, with only 5000 miles and I'm looking to sell it for the Kelly Blue Book value of $11,000.

It looks like I am coming back next week and will be leaving by the middle of April. I hope to see as many people as possible while I am there!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on this decision! i hope you have another great year in India - i look forward to reading all about it here on your blog :-)
    big hug!

    ReplyDelete